Collections & Returns
- Suitable vehicles must be used depending on material ordered. If in doubt please contact sales team
- Order release documents must be provided by each haulier on collection
- Dunnage / spacers must be provided where possible. All Network Rail dunnage / spacers must be returned to Material Handling Depot within 28 days of collection or there will be a charge
- If material is not collected in the timeframe given on release, a fee may be applicable. See Terms & Conditions for further information.
- If you arrive without appropriate PPE you will be refused entry. Click here to view PPE requirements.
- Quotes for delivery may take 48 hours
- All deliveries are based on a minimum of 5 working days
- Delivery vehicle can be a similar size to a double decker bus and requires sufficient space for site access, together with additional space for unloading using a crane or forklift if applicable – If access is limited the customer should inform us at the point of ordering.
- If permits are required for the delivery vehicle to access and/or temporarily park at the delivery location, they must be obtained by the customer.
- Deliveries cannot be made where the ground condition is uneven, not suitable to unload or likely to cause damage to the vehicle or unloading equipment
- Driver will not leave products on public property unless written consent is provided by the relevant authority confirming agreement of the delivery to the location. It will then be the responsibility of the customer to ensure the product is moved promptly and does not obstruct the carriageway or pavement.
- If materials are required to be offloaded over a barrier such as a hedge or wall a site visit will need to be conducted before delivery can be arranged
- If preferred, collection can be arranged from one of our material depots.
- If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we’re here to help.
- You have 30 days to notify us of any issues relating to your item from the date you received it.
- We will review your query and may request further information such as photographs.
- To be eligible for a refund, your item must be unused and returned to us in the same condition that you received it.
- Your item must be in the original packaging.
- Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase.
- We do not offer refunds for a change of mind.
- Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item.
- If eligible for a part / full refund, this will be processed to the card with which original payment was made, within 3-5 business days of receipt*. *This process takes a maximum of 40 days to show on statements.
- If the original card that was used to make payment is no longer valid then a refund will be processed via BACS. In this event the payment would be processed within 5-10 business days of receipt of the completed appropriate authorisation.
- If we do not find fault with the item on inspection then the buyer is fully responsible for all costs incurred and will be notified that they will not receive a refund. The customer will also be responsible for arranging a collection of their item within 14 days of this notification.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we’re here to help.
Ideas for use
Add me to your tender list