Customer Complaints Procedure
Network Rail welcomes the information and feedback from customers, which will enable us to improve the quality of service provided. The complaint is seen as an opportunity to review and evaluate the service we deliver. The complaints procedure will be clear for everyone to understand and will give Network Rail’s customers the confidence that the complaint will be treated confidentially and with no retribution.
Business Support Specialist for that commodity. Resolution or escalation within 5 working days.
Business Support Manager. Resolution or escalation within 10 working days.
Business Manager. Resolution within 15 working days.
- In the first instance complaints may be made in person, over the phone or in writing/email as determined by the customer
- The contracts assistant will endeavor to resolve all complaints at first point of contact. Any complaints that cannot be resolved at this point will be escalated to Tier 1.
- All complaints will be acknowledged in writing within 2 working days.
- Where the complaint cannot be resolved within 5 working days at Tier 1 or you are unhappy with the way we handled your complaint at Tier 1 this will be escalated to Tier 2.
- The complainant will be notified in writing to advise them this has been escalated to Tier 2.
- Where the complaint cannot be resolved within 10 working days of the case being escalated at Tier 2 or you are unhappy with the way we handled your complaint at Tier 2 this will be escalated to Tier 3.
- The complainant will be notified in writing to advise them this has been escalated to Tier 3.
- Once the complaint has been escalated to Tier 3 the complainant will be notified in writing of the outcome within 15 working days of the case being escalated.
If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we’re here to help.
Ideas for use
Add me to your tender list